Attached is the Program Guide for Term 4 2023, commencing on 2 October.
While Term 3 is concluding today, the year certainly isn’t, as we’re proud to bring you a bumper edition of our Program Guide with 13 new or returning programs, all ready to accept new enrolments:
- Cooking for One or Two
- U3A/Merri-bek Library Book Club
- Gardening Maintenance and Propagation
- Climate Change and Sustainability
- Botanic Gardens Walk
- Croquet – Introduction
- Hearing Loss & Assisted Hearing Technology
- Understanding Friendship – A New Approach
- Shaping Merri-bek to be Age-Friendly
- Mon Matters: The Dunera Diaries of Uwe Radok
- Mon Matters: How nine women built a boat!
- Seniors Exercise Park Group on Wednesdays
- Seniors Exercise Park Group on Thursdays
Enrolment advice is on the front page of the attached, and note that new members joining for Term 4 pay only a pro rata reduced rate covering membership until 31 December 2023.
You are also welcome to enrol in any other program in the attached that has a vacancy. If you are already enrolled in a program, re-enrolment is not necessary for Term 4. For info, these programs are in recess or are not being offered this term: Brunswick History Walks and Influential Australian Women.
If you have any suggestions for new programs or can offer to lead an activity in 2024 – even just for a single session – please contact us to discuss. We’d love to hear from you.
Many thanks to those who are offering new programs this term, and to our continuing/concluding facilitators.
We look forward to seeing you in Term 3.
U3A Moreland Program Team