Attached is the U3A Moreland Program Guide for Term 4, 2022.
We are very pleased to offer eight (yes, 8!) new programs commencing in October:
- Meditation Practice
- Gardening – the Art of Propagation
- Freeform Knitting and Crochet
- Parks and Waterways Walks
- Introduction to the Seniors Exercise Park (two programs)
- Influential Women in Australia’s History, and Let’s Talk Hearing Loss (both deferred from Term 3 due to Covid concerns)
There are also a number of existing programs that have vacancies and would welcome new enrolees up to their maximum number.
If you are interested in a program that shows no vacancy, be sure to go on the waiting list as enrolments can change. And please unenrol yourself online from any program you no longer wish to attend as this makes space for other members.
Enjoy the term break and we look forward to seeing you in Term 4.